08 November 2012

Art Of Giving

Last week I was asked by TOMS to create a unique pair of shoes and eyewear for their touring Art Of Giving exhibition, to be hosted at the Camp & Furnace (my personal favourite) gallery in Liverpool. At first I was daunted by the tight deadline and the thought that anything I did to the blank products would significantly decrease their value, but I was very honoured to be part of their charitable pursuits. My designs will be exhibited along side a piece of my work and will be auctioned off for the benefit of a local charity throughout the course of the exhibition. Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the opening night so I will post photos of my work in-situ very soon. If you are in the Liverpool area, the work will be exhibited until 21st November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment